[Libreoffice-qa] Urgent clarification for Bug submitters/triagers! Attention Devs!

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 06:17:14 PST 2014

Hi Cor

Cor Nouws wrote
>> 3) there will be a 4.2.2 release (with no dailies) and the bugs fixed in
>> 4.2.3 will be released with 4.2.3 (so it would make sense to request this
>> regression fix to be cherry picked?)
>
> Yes. 4.2.1.2 will be the 4.2.2 release.

Thank you for your quick answer.

I was a little surprised that there was a single release for 4.2.1
I understand that the idea was to release a quick fix for 4.2.0 (which
IMNSHO should never have had the visibility that it had...) but it also
means that there can be regressions *within* the same branch (which is far
from ideal...), from version to version.

Cheers,
Pedro