[Libreoffice-qa] 4.3.0 new features and communication

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 07:57:59 PDT 2014

On 07/01/2014 06:27 AM, Sophie wrote:
> Hi Joel, Robinson,
>
> In order to prepare the communication on the 4.3.0 release, is there
> some areas that are not stable enough, or where some bugs remain
> problematics and should be known by the marketing team?
> Monitoring the MAB didn't give me this impression, but I prefer to have
> your opinion :)
As far as I know there are none. I'll poke bugzilla tonight to see what
I can find out. Jay might have some feedback here also (Jay thoughts?
Any bugs that indicate that there is an area of 4.3 that is not stable
enough or bugs so problematic that we need marketing involved?).

Thanks Sophie for tackling this :)

Best,
Joel