[Libreoffice-qa] Rewritten backtrace with WinDbg

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 09:37:44 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 10:39 AM, Jay Philips <philipz85 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> After going through many pains to understand how to get backtracing done
> through WinDbg, even after reading the wiki and watching the video, I
> have rewritten the introduction, first time setup and debugging sections
> of the wiki page. I'm currently adding images to the wiki to make it a
> bit more visual for the step by step process. It would be great for
> those familiar with the process to have a quick read over it. For those
> that havent done it before and have Windows, it would be good for them
> to give it a try to make sure the process is easily understandable, as
> we are suggesting our users to go through the same process. :)
>
> < https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/How_to_get_a_backtrace_with_WinDbg >

>From a quick read, looks good :-)

I've noted that we have related wiki pages spread out in a few places:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/How_to_get_a_backtrace_with_WinDbg
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugReport/Debug_Information
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/How_to_debug

Any thoughts on whether we can improve the arrangement of content
between those pages?

Best,
--R

--