[Libreoffice-qa] [MozTrap] Hyphenation test in language-test-en.odt shows "Ana-lyze" at beginning of line

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sun Jul 6 10:00:48 PDT 2014

Hello Plamen, *,
On So, 6. Jul 2014 18:39 Plamen Gardev wrote:
> I went through the steps on Debian 7 parallel install of RC2
> without language packs and I got similar result, please see the
> attached screen shot.

it looks the same on my system :) But please, do not send
attachments to a mailing list. It is better to upload such files to
an file hoster (or maybe to provide a download on your own homepage
/ server, if you have one) and let us know, where it is ... ;)

> However it seems taht the text is not
> hyphenated. If the text is selected and pasted in say gedit it is
> not hyphenated.

I have discovered it, when I copied the text to KNode. There it was
not visible, but in LO it was ... :(

> I will try to test it with a language pack
> installed and I'll let you know.

That would be nice, thanks :)

> Hope this helps,

Indeed, it did :) Thanks for testing and have a nice evening
Thomas.
<Fullquote removed>

--
I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.