[Libreoffice-qa] Toolbar Proposal Completed

Jay Philips philipz85 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 17:09:29 PDT 2014

Hi Joel,

Well the UX team is already CCed in the bug report and i guess they will
get around to it whenever they do, which i assume will take a while.
Have my fingers crossed that some portions of the proposal lands in
master or the release after that. Definitely think it will help
differentiate LO's look from OOo/AOO. But I was mainly just sharing my
work with the QA team, as it was a happy occasion for me that i was able
to complete it, as this is the team i'm with and welcomed their
constructive criticism of it. :D

Regards,
Jay Philips