[Libreoffice-qa] Bacchanaly around Bug 81041

bfoman bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com
Thu Jul 31 09:22:38 PDT 2014

Urmas D. wrote
> Interesting things happen in LO QA community.
> Instead of reading 4.3 release notes, as an adequate person would, "Jay
> Philips" in comment 15 starts being rude (and authoritative) to me, which
> I —knowing about the dreck open source generally attracts— can look over;
> but than he snitches me over to the moderator, which is unacceptable.

Hi!
ROTFL. Diamond cut diamond. You started the fight in comment 14. You used
caps first. Even used May be wrong (another one who don't know a difference
between "may be" and "maybe" as many others in this project). You are
aggressive in many other bug reports in Bugzilla, so don't come here to
complain, crybaby. Instead try to be more polite and maybe (yes, maybe)
people be polite towards you.
Best regards.