[Libreoffice-qa] Is there any way to map bugs to commits.

ANiKET JAiN aniket_jain at ymail.com
Mon Jun 2 22:42:52 PDT 2014

Hi,

Various bugs identified in LibreOffice are listed at "https://bugs.freedesktop.org" with specific id's. I want to map those bugs to specific commits, so that i can know which files were changed because of that bug. Usually, developers specify those bug id's during the comment of a commit, which is not specified in case of LibreOffice. So, can you suggest me any other way by which i can map bugs to commits.

Thanks and Regards,
Aniket Jain