[Libreoffice-qa] LO 4.1.6 wizards for fax and letter does not start

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sun Jun 15 09:46:36 PDT 2014

Hello Terrence, *,
On So, 15. Jun 2014 15:18 Terrence Enger wrote:
> On Sat, 2014-06-14 at 19:27 +0200, Thomas Hackert wrote:
>>
>>                 As the fax wizard has not inserted any of my
>> personal information in the finished fax file
>
> This sounds very much like bug 72604 "Fax-Wizard - Personal Data
> are
> only partial adopted".  Can you take a look?

I know bug #72604 (though I have not added any comment, sorry
Andreas :( ), but my problem is, that I do not see /any/ of my
personal data, and I wanted to test it in 4.1.6.2, where the wizards
does not start at all ... :(

> That bug is a 4.2 MAB, last changed 2014-05-03.

Should I add my observations to it (and set the keyword and/or
Whiteboard status to "Regression")?
Thanks for your answer
Thomas.

--
NP: Marathonmann – Wenn Du Dem Teufel Deine Hand Gibst