[Libreoffice-qa] BugZilla enhancemnet suggestion

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Sun Jun 22 12:54:59 PDT 2014

Hi Florian,

thanks for your reply.

Florian Reisinger wrote (22-06-14 18:50)

> There is such a feature on submitting.

Yes, I think I meant that. But not with the BSA as far as I know.

> Your patch is welcome (coding needed).

I know that some preople tend to write such things. Maybe fine to people
passing bey and shouting ideas, but IMO it's not appropriate to do that
among us, when we know we already do a lot and a lot of work.

> This seems for me like a good idea, but we have to implement
> stuff ourselves....

Why is that? We are doing QA and mostly no coders?

Cheers,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws