[Libreoffice-qa] QA Public Call - 10-02-2014

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 13:49:37 PST 2014

Hi All -

Just a reminder that we have a public call on Monday the 10th at 19:30
UTC (that is 11:30am PST).

We invite anyone who is interested in ensuring that LibreOffice
continues to grow and improve to jump into the call. No programming
experience required - you can jump into the call and just listen if
you'd like. We also have a bunch of "easy hacks" that need done on the
QA side - none of which require programming skills - volunteers happily
accepted :)

Agenda:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2014/March_10

Call instructions:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Talkyoo#Dial-in_Numbers

room # is *537138

*Again - this invite is to anyone who has thought about contributing to
LibreOffice :) We welcome new comers all the time*.
*
Warm Regards,
Joel