[Libreoffice-qa] [MozTrap] "Basic check that the help is open on the wiki when it is not installed or in" as summary of test case #36?

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sat Mar 8 08:45:40 PST 2014

Hello Sophie, *,
as I wanted to test a little bit further in MozTrap, I discovered
the line

<quote>
Basic check that the help is open on the wiki when it is not
installed or in
</quote>

as a summary for test case #36 (http://manual-test.libreoffice.org/manage/caseversion/1085/) ... :( Should this
not be something like

<quote>
Basic check that the help opens on the wiki when it is not installed
or opens the installed application help
</quote>

or something like that ;? Or is it a problem with my system /
browser?

Discovered with
Browser: Firefox 29.0a2 (2014-03-07)
OS: Debian Testing i386

Sorry for the inconvenience
Thomas.

--
He who attacks the fundamentals of the American broadcasting
industry attacks democracy itself.