[Libreoffice-qa] Redmine Website QA Suggestions

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon May 5 14:16:15 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Per our discussion, here is a single thread where I think we should
discuss suggestions to make the website clearer and then one of us (I'll
volunteer if no one else does...) can go to redmine to offer the
suggestion. This way we aren't offering contradictory suggestions.

So the first question is for the default download page - are we
generally agreed that "stable" should be the default?

Best,
Joel

P.S. Note that ultimately marketing and infra will be the ones deciding,
these will just be "QA suggestions"  ;)