[Libreoffice-qa] Building or bibisecting

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 14:50:45 PST 2015

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 9:23 AM, V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote at utsa.edu> wrote:
> Sophi, *
>
> Build on Linux but only when patching.
>
> Routinely bisect against my archive of daily pulls of Windows TBs.
>
> I don't run a bibisect git repo (though I probably should invest in setting
> up the Windows flavor since we seem short there).

FYI:

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/admin/projects/?filter=bibisect

bibisect-macosx-64-5.0
bibisect-macosx-64-5.1
bibisect-win32-5.0
bibisect-win32-5.1

the bibisect repo for the 5.2 epoch have been started on both windows
and mac... they are not published to gerrit yet, as there is still
fairly few commit in them at this point...
These are built, as a on-going ci-task using
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=lode.git;a=blob;f=bin/build_bibisect;h=f14aea4368b3e1dca35cbce43eece0089d7d26d9;hb=refs/heads/master

Norbert