[Libreoffice-qa] Start Center, shortcuts, and so forth

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Tue Dec 15 06:59:24 PST 2015

Hi, all,

I notice in Start Center on both Linux and Windows that "<Alt>+F" opens the
dialog "Remote Files", thus closing off direct access to "<Alt>+F X" to
close the program.  I presume this is a bug, right?

But I am confused about about shortcut keys, accelerator keys, and
navigation within Start Center.  Does there exist a description of what I
should expect?
(<https://help.libreoffice.org/index.php?title=Common/Start_Center&Language=en-US&System=UNIX&Version=5.2#bm_id1022200910595546>
does not describe navigation at all.)

Would it be good to have Start Center as a component in bugzilla?

Thank you, all, for your help.
Terry.