[Libreoffice-qa] Reminder: QA 'Holiday' Meeting on Wednesday

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 04:00:03 PST 2015

Hi all,

We've got just *one more* QA Meeting this year, so please join us for
a light and mostly-for-fun Holiday Meeting on Wednesday.

If you feel like you want to take a break from your festivities, or
just squeeze in a bit more LibreOffice QA work before the clock
rings-in Christmas, navigate your IRC client to #libreoffice-qa.
Meeting time and agenda may be found here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2015/December_23

Minutes from last week are available here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2015/December_16

BUGS! We've got a million of them! Okay...not quite that many, but I
just counted, and we're all the way up to 601 UNCONFIRMED bugs. Let's
see what we can do to bring that number down before the end of the
year!

Best,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon
QA Engineer - The Document Foundation
qubit at libreoffice.org
802-379-9482 | IRC: colonelqubit on Freenode