[Libreoffice-qa] next run of the NEW bugs ping?

Tommy barta at quipo.it
Mon Feb 16 22:28:43 PST 2015

hi guys, sorry of not being much active in the last month but work issues
brought me away from bugzilla (temporarily)

I wonder if Joel is planning to do another run of the NEW bugs ping.

first test in january had very good results.

of the 338 NEW bugs pinged we had 68 that turned into fixed (most of them
WFM)
with a 16.35% ratio which is almost 1 out of 6.

I wonder if another run would give the same good results.
bye, Tommy