[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice testing and quality assurance

Sergey Bronnikov estetus at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 09:42:46 PST 2015

Hi, All

I have interested in testing and quality assurance of opensource projects.
LibreOffice is mature opensource software project and it would be nice
to have an interview with someone who knows enough about testing of LibreOffice
and activities directed to improving quality of a project.

What I mean: tools you used in development, development process,
continuous integration, kind of testing used before releasing etc.
Interview will be published on my blog and site related to opensource
technologies.

I need a person who actively develop or test LibreOffice.
If you are such person then please contact me in estetus(a)gmail.com directly.

P.S. interviews with people from another opensource projects:
Wine (http://blog.bronevichok.ru/2014/09/23/testing-of-wine.html)
Ubuntu (http://blog.bronevichok.ru/2015/01/21/testing-of-ubuntu.html)
X.Org (http://blog.bronevichok.ru/2014/08/06/testing-of-xorg.html)

TIA,