[Libreoffice-qa] And then there were two...

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 00:54:50 PST 2015

Bugzilla Products Table (bug counts):

  Impress Remote - 1
  LibreOffice - 33642

:-)

----------

I've stubbed-in the basics for the Impress Remote product. Before we
jump in and move-over all of the bugs, let's get our ducks in a row
and our fields set up properly.

1) Are we missing any version #'s?

(Should those all be 'X.y.z alpha' or 'X.y.z final' ? Looks like
that's the naming convention so far, right Cloph?)

2) What Components should this product have?

Here's a start:
- Documentation
- General
- Localization
- UI

3) What's the difference between the Android and iOS ports?

NOTE: Both Android and iOS have been added to the 'OS' field (this is
a global field for all products). Please set this field when
migrating-over bug reports.

4) FirefoxOS? There's some code in there... have we ever built it?

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=impress_remote.git;a=history;f=firefoxos/sdremote;hb=HEAD

5) How about the Pebble remote? Should this have its own component?

(Gülşah: you're the expert here :-)

Thanks!
--R

--