[Libreoffice-qa] Introducing myself

Buddhi Eashwarage buddhieash at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 22:03:52 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'm Buddhi Eashwarage who has worked as a Software Developer for nearly 2
years.I'm from Sri Lanka.Currently i'm into a QA and testing career.So i
like to improve my QA knowledge by contributing to Libre Office
project.Previously i have contributed to Apache open office project as a QA
tester.Basically i was done manual testings there.I contributed for couple
of weeks and after busy with my job, i had to stopped that.But now i have
time and like to contribute to a new open source project.So i selected this
project because i have used libre office and it was really great
experience.

Kind Regards,
Buddhi Eashwarage