[Libreoffice-qa] Bugzilla Idea: Issues assign to me

Xisco FaulĂ­ anistenis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 09:39:26 PST 2015

Hi all,

Do you think it would be plausible to have a link in bugzilla's menu to
quickly check the issues assign to oneself like the link 'My bugs'? Right
now, the only way I found to check this is in 'Advanced Search' - Custom
Search -  Assignee equals to 'user' which IMHO, is quite tedious.

On the other hand, I found that taking an issue doesn't change the status
to ASSIGNED. Could bugzilla be hacked to do it automatically or it's
intentioned?

BR
Xisco