[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOfficeDev 5.2.0 alpha1 test builds available

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 07:28:12 UTC 2016

Hi Florian

Long time no see ;)

Florian Reisinger wrote
> Have you installed the correct MS C++ redistributable? I do not which
> version is the baseline ATM...

I sincerely don't know. I never had to worry about that in any software
(including LibreOffice).
If the correct MSVC libraries are not included in Win 10 then they need to
be packaged with the LO installer, right?

I can manually install any MSVC version to check if that solves the problem.
Which is the expected version?

Regards,
Pedro