[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOfficeDev 5.2.0 alpha1 test builds available

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 17:32:41 UTC 2016

Hi Stuart

Thank you for the detailed information.

So this is clearly not the problem since, as I mentioned, "I tested with
both x86 and x64, installed in parallel with SI GUI and standard install."

In any case the PC where I tested the Alpha build has version 5.1.3.1
installed and running so any needed libraries are already there.

This is definitely a bug (and sadly enough you had reported this 10 days
ago...)