[Libreoffice-qa] bugzilla version dropdown menu cleanup

Tommy barta at quipo.it
Wed Nov 30 05:20:03 UTC 2016

I just did some cleanup in the dropdown version menu.
I put all the alpha, beta and rc from the 4.4.x and 5.0.x branches in
hidden state.

as did in the past we hide those EOL branches releases from the list and
leave only the final releases.

this will shorten the list for new bug reports since it's unlikely that
new reports will be tested against very old alphas, betas and release
caondidates.

If I remember correctly the time do to the cleanup is 6 months since EOL
of a branch (which was yesterday for the 5.x line)

cheers, Tommy