[Libreoffice-qa] 40000 Resolved Bugs Milestone

Tommy barta at quipo.it
Sun Jul 23 06:51:03 UTC 2017

hello, LibO is close to achieving an important developemnent milestone...

if you take a look at this table:
http://bit.ly/2uLRwnq

you will see that there are:
36803 RESOLVED bugs
1453 VERIFIED bugs
1499 CLOSED bugs

the total count is 39755 out of the 52825 submitted to bugzilla.

I wonder if there is the possibiliy to monitor who's gonna close the
number 40000 bug...

only 245 more squashed bugs are left to reach that milestone.

the lucky 40K bug squasher could be awarded with a commemorative t-shirt
or diploma certifying it's achievement.

what do you think? I think that the bughunt for n° 40K could be a funny
summer contest.

cheers, Tommy

---
http://www.avg.com