[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice Online and Collabora Online demos for TDF members and contributors

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Tue Mar 7 13:21:53 UTC 2017

Hi Thomas,

On 07/03/17 12:21, Thomas Hackert wrote:
> sorry for this late answer

	No problem at all =)

> thank you very much for bringing this to a wider audience :)

	Our pleasure.

> Where should we report bugs found in LOOL? In our Bugzilla, here on
> this list or somewhere else?

	Bugs found against the TDF / master belong (if they are LibreOffice
Online, or LibreOffice bugs) at:

	https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/

	vs. the 'LibreOffice Online' product if they are specific to online. If
they are bugs in the ownCloud / Nextcloud integration I guess they
belong at the relevant project's bug-trackers; I assume that Aron knows
where that is =)

	Thanks for testing,

		Michael.

--