[Libreoffice-qa] How to log in to TestLink?

Ilmari Lauhakangas ilmari.lauhakangas at libreoffice.org
Tue Dec 18 13:12:13 UTC 2018

Олесь Борисов kirjoitti 18.12.2018 klo 13.46:
> Hello, i really interested in testing your project and need some help. I
> can not open the TestLink from my browser. Non of any links to TestLink
> is not working on this page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TestLink

The page has the notice
"This page was marked as inactive and is retained for historical reference.
We no longer do manual testing. All the test cases were moved to
automated tests."

It means we no longer host a TestLink instance. I believe we have a good
automated coverage now for the tests we used to have in TestLink:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/UITests

Please focus on triaging as top priority:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/GetInvolved#Quick_start_guide_for_beginners

Ilmari