[Libreoffice-qa] Are we interested in bugs in Tools > Customize... ?

Ted Lee tmplee at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 01:36:22 UTC 2018

I've been playing with Tools>Customize... to try to make some changes in
how the keyboard on my mac works with LibreOffice.

(Mostly I wanted to get "delete" to simply delete the contents of a
cell, not bring up the "delete contents" dialogue.  I was able to do that.)

I've discovered at least one bug (reset doesn't seem to work), clear
documentation problems ("description" for many functions in the menu
dialogue), and other possible bugs (changing some key bindings, like
command-R, doesn't seem to do anything.)  Is there any point to trying
to narrow down bugs in this area, given that I don't really know how
much of it is supposed to work?

--
Ted