[Libreoffice-qa] QA:needsComment

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Sun May 12 18:14:35 UTC 2019

Hello Dieter,

Good Idea. I'll do it.

FWIW, I had in mind to send an email to the mailing list about it but
you were faster ;-)

The script was implemented here <
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/contrib/dev-tools/commit/?id=145c05bd7bc9ed8e765061456fdfa0c579bbe618
> and this week I'm going to put it in a vm so it's run once a day at 4 am.

As said, the tag will be add to unconfirmed bugs if there are no
comments from a third person in 2 weeks since the bug was reported. The
script will also delete the tag if a comment is written.

Right now the count is at 110. I hope we can get it close to zero at
some point...

Cheers

El 11/5/19 a les 9:31, Dieter Praas ha escrit:
> Thank you for explanation. Perhaps somene can add the information also
> here [1], because I missed it there.
>
> [1]
> https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/page.cgi?id=fields.html#status_whiteboard
>

> Dieter
>

> Am 10.05.2019 um 17:35 schrieb Ilmari Lauhakangas:
>> dgp-mail at gmx.de kirjoitti 10.5.2019 klo 17.31:
>>> Hi Xisco,
>>>
>>> QA:needsComment is a new entry in Whiteboard. What is the idea behind
>>> and what are the criteria to set or remove it?
>>
>> See here:
>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/GetInvolved#Unconfirmed_reports_without_comments
>>

>> The automation likewise removes the entry after conditions are
>> fulfilled. We should not need to manually set or remove it.
>>
>> Ilmari

Xisco FaulĂ­
Libreoffice QA Team
IRC: x1sc0