[Libreoffice-qa] Libreoffice-qa Digest, Vol 146, Issue 1

Michael Weghorn m.weghorn at posteo.de
Thu Aug 10 05:59:09 UTC 2023

Hello,

On 2023-08-08 09:41, Colomban Wendling wrote:
>> So I think I could work on tests with Ilmari and with you.
>
> That's great!  Sure, I'll help as much as I can :)  I'll also be off in
> August, but back around the second week of September, so that aligns
> well :)
> Note that I don't work on LO only, and can often only allocate a subset
> of my time to it, but I'll be there to help and answer questions
> nonetheless, don't hesitate.

thanks Sophie and Colomban, extending the coverage with more
accessibility tests is great!

If I can be of any help, don't hesitate to involve me.
While Colomban certainly has more knowledge of the a11y test framework,
I still might be able to answer some questions at least, and I have the
privilege to work full time on LO accessibility now in my new role at
TDF. :)

Regards,
Michael