[Libreoffice-qa] ESC budget item review meeting agenda: 2023-06-22 16:00 CEST

Eyal Rozenberg eyalroz1 at gmx.com
Thu Jun 22 06:48:33 UTC 2023

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it... :-(

Can you explain what the "reviewed items" list means? The other lists
have suggestions regarding what to do with each item; is the "reviewed
items" list what you're planning to go over during the meeting?

Also, on a semi-related note and looking forward to next year - it would
be helpful if there were some guidelines of what makes for a "good"
tender proposal, or one that's more likely to be considered and
accepted. For example: How wide the scope should be, so as to avoid a
review result of "need to split this up".

Eyal