[Libreoffice-qa] Live streaming LibreOffice bug triaging (week 11)

Ilmari Lauhakangas ilmari.lauhakangas at libreoffice.org
Sun Mar 12 16:45:05 UTC 2023

I will be live streaming a 1 hour LibreOffice bug triaging session in
the Jitsi room https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/ilmaritriages on

Mon, 13 March 2023 at 11:00 UTC
Tue, 14 March 2023 at 13:00 UTC
Wed, 15 March 2023 at 13:00 UTC
Thu, 16 March 2023 at 12:00 UTC
Fri, 17 March 2023 at 12:00 UTC

Anyone is welcome to interrupt me during the session and ask questions
about the process or request me to test something specific.

Note: if you want to record the session for your own use, ask me to make
you a moderator and then you can click the "meatball menu" in Jitsi's
bottom bar and select "Start recording". This only works in Chrome and
derivative browsers at the moment.

Ilmari