[Libreoffice-qa] Win releases git repository

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Fri Mar 31 11:23:42 UTC 2023

Hi Mike,

On 31/3/23 13:01, Mike Kaganski wrote:
> Possibly it would make sense to use administrative install instead?
> Possibly that would also make almost all the rest of the steps
> unnecessary?
>
>   msiexec -a path\to\msi

The problem is that i'm on Linux so I'm using msiextract from msitools.

I tried to use msiexec with wine but it didn't seem to work. I've retest
it again and I get a message saying:

"The wizard was interrupted before LibreOffice could be completely
installed. Your system has not been modified. To complete installation
at another time, please run setup again."

--
Xisco Faulí
LibreOffice QA Team