[Libreoffice-ux-advise] drawing toolbar interactions

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Tue Aug 2 11:11:21 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Since (IIRC) I am involved too with an early mail in this thread, please
allow me a short description of the status, as I see it:

Christoph Noack wrote (02-08-11 17:10)

> However, back to the initial question of this patch ... which I still
> consider undesirable without a) discussion which applications will be
> targeted, and b) how to provide clues to the user how to manage the
> modes.

As I see it Federico comes with a patch for something that is a problem
- at least for him, some users.
And together with the others here, I say that is something we really
appreciate.
Feedback on this list however, shows that there are additional use
cases/experiences, that make the situation even more challenging for
Federico: before pushing, some more changes look desirable, to make it a
really great change.
Problem now: determine what the needed changes really are and keep them
relatively simple.

Does that sound correct?

Regards,

--