[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Header and Footers separators design

Cedric Bosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Thu Aug 18 05:42:14 PDT 2011

Hi Christoph,

On Wed, 2011-07-06 at 09:52 +0200, Cedric Bosdonnat wrote:
> >       * What color is used for the markup? Is it something borrowed by
> >         the operating system, or is it somehow hard-coded?
>
> The colors are simply hard-coded ones. I used the "Blue 1" and "Blue 4"
> colors from the branding marketing page.

I just moved the color definition to the options in the master branch:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=d40dce0f0f00b88dd645a0f334e3d7b2d6af6515

I also changed the way the colors are defined: you define the main color
(the one of the line) and the background color is that color with the
luminance multiplied by 2.5. I tested with several colors and it looks
quite nice in those cases too.

I hope this helps to make it a nice feature,

--
Cédric Bosdonnat
LibreOffice hacker