[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Back button in Tools - Options

Stefan Knorr (Astron) heinzlesspam at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 3 13:03:58 PST 2011

Hi Lior,

a big +1 for this idea. "Back" appears to be an incorrect translation
from German – or is it not? I'm not completely sure, because "zurück"
[="back"] isn't used that way either, however, this could be a
shortening of "zurücksetzen" [="reset"].

I think it would be good to check where Back is used in this meaning
in other parts of the code [1].
Additionally, we seem to use the combination of Back/Next for wizards,
which seems wrong to me too (as a non-native speaker). Both
Previous/Next (=logical) or Back/Forward (=temporal) seem like better
combinations.

Astron.

[1] http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/s?n=25&start=0&q=back&path=%2Fsrc%2F&sort=relevancy&project=core