[Libreoffice-ux-advise] new range name dialog proposal

Astron heinzlesspam at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 7 05:59:19 PST 2011

Hi Christoph, everyone else,

> Astron: Could you please have a look as well?

The mock-up looks good, mostly. Except for going for a wider Manage
Names... dialogue I woludn't have done it much different.

The few things I still question are:

* Add should really be paired with Remove, not with Delete.
* If we have a separate dialogue for Paste again, do we need the
"Select range" button?
* Do we (now that it's all modal) really need a separate Define Names dialogue?

It is still miles better than the old dialogue, so go for it.

Astron.