[Libreoffice-ux-advise] UI for new line attribute line cap style

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Wed Nov 16 14:41:44 PST 2011

Hi all,

ODF1.2 has an attribute for the style of line ends. This is not
implemented yet. I like to implement it. Therefore it would be nice to
get some ideas about the UI from the experts here.

The settings belongs to the Line property dialog. So I have made up a
first mockup of the changed tap page.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Regina/DraftLineCapStyle

I have divided the area of 'Corner style' in two parts and used the
right part for the new settings for the line cap. This setting is common
to start and end of the line and therefore cannot be put to the arrow
settings.

I have shifted the right part of the array settings a little bit, so
that they line up with the new drop-down-list and the preview window.

Your comments and ideas are welcomed, here and/or on my page.

Kind regards
Regina