[Libreoffice-ux-advise] ReleaseNotes wiki page function

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Nov 18 01:57:50 PST 2011

On Fri, 2011-11-18 at 10:06 +0100, Astron wrote:
> Great. Clears up some of my own confusion about this feature. (I tried
> to reproduce the first one for the handles stuff[1].)

	Great :-)

> [1] Btw, Michael: Not to nag, but do you have any news on the patch I
> attached in the handles thread?

	Yes - I've been feeling guilty about it for days, and fighting to get
it to the top of my TODO :-) Hopefully today ? [ and sorry about that it
looked nice - I just wanted to add some more fun to that area in terms
of bigger handles, and some labour-saving re-coloring stuff ;-].

	All the best,

		Michael.