[Libreoffice-ux-advise] new range name dialog proposal

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 19 23:12:14 PST 2011

Hey,

> P.S. Sorry for my bad english but it is again 8 a.m. after a long night coding.

and I forgot the most important part of my message.

Is the part about the Remove/Delete button still correct? Do we want a
dialog that asks for confirmation now that we have a modal dialog
again?

Do you still know where you got the idea for the "Range Options"
button? I know that you showed me where I could find this button but
I'm unable to find it again. This would really help me a lot.

Regards,
Markus