[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Manage Names Dialog hit master

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 23 18:20:42 PST 2011

Hey guys,

my first patch set for the Manage Names dialog just hit master. Now
all three dialogs are there and most functions are implemented.

There are still two disabled buttons in the Manage Names dialog:

-Add: I'm still searching for a way to open the second dialog in the code

-Select Names: I'm still undecided if this button is really important
and have given it a low priority, if really wanted and I have enough
time I'll implement it otherwise I'll remove it

Then I have a little problem with moving headers in the table but
except for that I think the dialogs' functions should be ok.

Please test the dialogs and report any problems.

Regards,
Markus