[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Header/Footer popup / flash-bang ...

Christoph Noack christoph at dogmatux.com
Mon Oct 3 02:23:56 PDT 2011

Hi Michael!

Thanks for the feedback ... :-)

Am Montag, den 03.10.2011, 10:04 +0100 schrieb Michael Meeks:
[...]
> 	Ideas for fixing might include requiring some recent mouse movement (in
> the timeout period?) before triggering the popup ? Otherwise the feature
> is really nice :-)

Good timing ... yesterday, I've started a Design Whiteboard page to
collect the information bits for QA/Documentation/Development currently
hidden in mails.

We discussed to address the annoying behavior you've mentioned via:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboard/Writer_SpecialIndicators#Definition_.22Interactive_Header_Footer_Indication

The mouse "movement" idea is something I'll keep in mind once I refine
the description.

Cheers,
Christoph