[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [Libreoffice] Styles cleanup & removing option page std fonts

Astron heinzlesspam at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 20 03:41:36 PDT 2011

Hi.

On the whole, I like your plans, but...

> One of the ideas I think would be great, is having a small LibreOffice logo
> on the default document somewhere on the lower-right of the page. Or in the
> default footer. The logo is stylish and non-obtrusive.

This sounds like the LibreOffice version of the infamous "Sent from my
iPhone" signature. As such, I think it's a really bad idea /for the
default template/. No one needs to be informed so rudely about how you
created your document. (Anyone who cares can still include a LibO icon
in their documents, of course.)
Regards,
Astron.