[Libreoffice-ux-advise] UX: access protect/unprotect sheet from sheet tab

Christoph Noack christoph at dogmatux.com
Wed Sep 7 13:38:52 PDT 2011

Hi Olivier, hi Astron!

Am Mittwoch, den 07.09.2011, 22:04 +0200 schrieb Astron:
> Hi Olivier,
>
> Maybe Christoph has can point to usage data for this feature to see
> how import it really is to users..?

Mmh, I can only point to the usual source here:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Tracking_results#OpenOffice.org_Usage_Data_for_Download

Astron, could you please have a look at it? The hardest part should be
to identify the names of the function in the spreadsheet. I still try to
work on my mail backlog from the vacation time :-\ Would be great!

> Other than that, I don't think there would be a problem with adding
> this to the context menu. Maybe it would fit in between "Move/copy
> sheet" and "Select all sheets".

I would go for the same position, although (at least in the German
version) the context menu gets to look quite unstructured ... okay,
already does ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph