[Libreoffice-ux-advise] conditional format dialog

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 27 15:48:00 PDT 2012

Hey Stefan, design list,

sorry that it took me a bit longer than expected to respond.

As already discussed in Hamburg I'm happy with the current proposal
but I have one point that I only noticed today. Would it be possible
to add a concept for data bars and color scales? We already have a
simple proof of concept for data bars from Michael and I would like to
implement color scales at least for 3.7. I think it is better if we
think about a dialog that contains a concept for these two already now
otherwise we might redesign the dialog in some months.

Please keep me in cc because I'm not subscribed to the design list.

Regards,
Markus