[Libreoffice-ux-advise] conditional format dialog

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 18 15:16:55 PST 2012

Hey guys,

thanks a lot for your feedback.

Personally I like Astron's mock-up. It is quite simple, does not
contain too much information or buttons and IMHO it follows the same
design ideas we used for the new range name dialogs.

The vertical resizable should be no problem in this context because it
can be solved in the code and does not need anything from Caolan's
work. We implement already something in this direction in the range
name dialogs with the more button which resizes the dialog vertically.

Are there any objections against implementing something in this direction?

Regards,
Markus