[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Floppy Disk ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Jan 4 06:43:12 PST 2012

Hi Garret / Jimmac,

	First - welcome to a CC on our (lowish volume, fun to join,
non-reply-to-mangling UX advise list for LibreOffice[1] ;-)

	We'd really love to switch our 'Save As' icon to the latest Tango
version, but have some licensing queries: is there any chance we could
get the Save & SaveAs icons included into LibreOffice 3.5 (UI freeze
coming up in the next weeks) and/or who owns the rights to them ? [ I
believe our artwork should be MPL/LGPLv3+ - though more liberal is fine
].

	Thanks !

		Michael.