[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [Libreoffice] [REVIEW 3-5: Late feature] Improvements in the header / footer behavior

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Sat Jan 7 16:52:27 PST 2012

Hi all,

Build just finished
   LibreOffice 3.6.0alpha0+
Build ID: ba759d7-ebf1e88-87c767e-libreoffice-3-5
	branch-point

Jan Holesovsky wrote (07-01-12 04:34)

>> Show the page break tab under the mouse instead of the end of the line.

it does, but I cannot click on it. It disappears when the mouse moves over.

> I hope / believe it is perfect now; or at least near to perfection :-)

Appearance of the blue markers is (close to perfect.
And also: they do not appear when the header/footer area just appears
under a non moving mouse pointer.

> It also seems to me that the appearing when you use keyboard to navigate
> is gone too; but testing appreciated, of course.

In some corner cases, the blue dotted line is persistent for some time
and shows in the middle of pages. Hard to pin that down - otherwise I
would have done that earlier.

> So - do we want to get it into 3.5? ;-)

Most seems great to me.

  - Cor