[Libreoffice-ux-advise] mouse centered scrolling

Tim Hardeck thardeck at suse.de
Mon Jan 16 12:57:42 PST 2012

Hi,

while I tested different scrolling values I realized that the scrolling target/center could be really annoying especially in Writer because it always tends to zoom in the upper left corner instead of at least the center.

So I think it would make sense to use mouse centered scrolling because normally the mouse is there were the user wants to zoom in. And if not most users will realize it quickly.

So I was thinking about implementing it but just wanted to make sure that it is something worth pursuing.

Regards
Tim

Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
T: +49 (0) 911 74053-0  F: +49 (0) 911 74053-483
http://www.suse.de/