[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Calc's tab colors and GTK tabs

Stefan Knorr heinzlesspam at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 03:14:59 PDT 2012

Hello Kendy, Ruslan,

sorry, it took a while, but here's an (by no means revolutionary) idea
for the look of the tab strip.

I played around with it a little bit. While I would have liked to always
use coloured underlines instead of colouring the whole tab, that was
never visible enough, so I reverted to more or less the old look.
The background colours of the tabs are more or less flat, with a subtle
gradient to the edges.

Astron.

PS: If you want to disect or actually use my SVG for the implementation,
it's here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/87946285/libreoffice/sheets.svg