[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Web Design Proposal

olena at websitecarving.com olena at websitecarving.com
Fri Mar 30 05:41:12 PDT 2012

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am Olena, Business Development Manager. We are online marketing firm based
in India.

I was surfing through site from your domain and came across yours Website:
www.lists.freedesktop.org I have been observing various changes in trends in
the industry and the types of sites other players in your domain are using.

The field has grown since you last updated your website as per available
records in Domain tools. There are a lot more advanced and user friendly
websites which appeal to the consumer.

A website determines the brand of a firm in the online world.

We have special offer which you may like to avail.

Do let me know if you are willing to discuss a possible
redesigning/redevelopment of your website and I can send you more details on
the packages/action.

Kind Regards,

Olena

Post: Business Development Manager
Reply Me: olena at websitecarving.com

Note: Though this is not an automated email, we are sending these emails to
all those people whom we find eligible of using our services. To unsubscribe
from future mails (i.e., to ensure that we do not contact you again for this
matter), please send a blank email at  <mailto:removepleaseme at gmail.com>
removepleaseme at gmail.com.